sony music system

Hi All

I have an old Sony MUSIC system which only plays audio cd . It cannot play MP3 . I want to changed only the cd system so that it can play the MP3 at least . Could any one help me in this regards

Thank in advance.

Reply to
dinesh.s.shetty

It is impossible, you'd have to replace pretty much everything but the case and the laser. Throw it out and buy a CD player which supports MP3

- they're cheap as chips.

Cheers, Nicholas Sherlock

- *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road

Reply to
Nicholas Sherlock

As nicholas says, i't pretty much unfeasible. your best option here is to connect an MP3 player to the line input sockets of your stereo, using its amplifier. or in the same way, connect up a recent dvd player which plays mp3 cds.

-b