Sony KV35V36

Hi! The usual thing went wrong with the power supply, instead of fixing it myself I had it rebuilt by (pts). now the set comes on but with only about

25 k on the anode with about half raster, I put 140 volts to the set with the isolation transformer and I get about 3/4 raster and the picture comes in sync and I have about 20k on the anode, I can't figure out if its the p/s or something on th main chassis causing the problem. I need some help. Sony KV35V36 Thank you. Vince
Reply to
Vince

"Vince" wrote in news:00PYj.3719$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe07.lga:

Is it possible that it is set for 220 VAC rather than 110 VAC input?

--
bz

infinite set.

bz+spr@ch100-5.chem.lsu.edu   remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap