Magnavox Color

Hi! Magnavox Chassis 27T10100BB, picture tares and rolls, I need to know what causes it I've checked about all the capacitors in the set. Thank you Vince

Reply to
Vince

How are you checking the capacitors? If you are not using an ESR meter then you are wasting your time. Be certain that you check and/or replace the 100uf@200v electrolytic near the B+ VR heatsink. electricitym

- - - -

Reply to
electricitym