Sony KV27S35 case

Does anyone have a case sitting around that would fit this model? I was given one that the front shell and board supts are busted up. The back is fine, though. I have a KV27S15, but the cases are too different to make it work. The TV appears to work as long as you hold everything so it doesn't touch. :-)

I am in the Kansas City, MO area. Thanks.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany