Basic setup for HP 6274B DC Power Supply

I have an HP 3274B DC power supply. It seems work fine as far as output, but the voltmeter and ammeter on the front always read zero. I have opened the cover and everything is connected and there is no sign of damage. The jumpers on the output panel on the back are in the factory default positions. If anyone has any knowledge of this unit, I would appreciate some help. Thanks.

-Jason

Reply to
Jason Pratt

Anyone have any info on this power supply?

Reply to
Jason Pratt

This series of PSUs used a 'meter circuit' in which Q11 (dual npn) fed long-tail pair Q12-14-15 (pnp's) in a differential amp, the whole thing running off -6.2V & +12.4V from VR1&2 etc

Reply to
Jules