Panasonic CT-27G11C TV - CASE REMOVAL

I have removed all the visible screws with the arrows pointing to them. Please can someone help me identify where the snap-fit connectors are or whether there are hidden screws somwehere as the cover wont come off.

Also, I am a newbie, sorry, do I have the TV upright normally or on its screen to remove the cover and should the front or back come off...

Thanks in advance

Reply to
royswift

Art