help fix my epson CX5200

I tried to put in new ink cartridges and didn't have the machine on the correct setting and it refuses to work now. Any ideas?

Reply to
friedfam5

Epson ? Throw it. Replace with an HP ... :-)

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 02:19:08 +0100, "Arfa Daily" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I've just been going through my old service manuals.

I found an Epson Terminal Printer FX-80+ FX-100+ FX-85 FX-105 Technical Manual. It's about 1cm thick and has circuit diagrams, technical descriptions, adjustment procedures, the lot. In fact the manual was so detailed that I was able to use it to reconstruct the contents of a dead PROM.

Today you will get nothing out of Epson or any other printer manufacturer. How times have changed ...

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar