Sony DTC-700 Blank display

I have a Sony DAT Model DTC-700 that was rarely used and when I tried it yesterday I realized that all the front panel indicators are blank.Otherwise the works fine . Posting in the hope someone has seen this before and can suggest the cause or where to start looking I opened it up and there are no loose or broken wires and nothing obvious Thanks in advance Bob

Reply to
BoborAnn