Sony KV-20TS29 Mainboard removal

Can anyone tell me the trick to removing the main circuit board from this Sony set? The horizontal output is going and I thought it would be worth a try to repair it as the set still has a pretty good picture. I know there must be a simple trick to remove the board without destroying it.

Thanks, Mark J. Wallin

Reply to
Mark J. Wallin

Under the slider rails, there is on each side a little plastic type lever that has to pressed on or pushed out, depending on the exact model of the Sony set.

--

JANA _____

Thanks, Mark J. Wallin

Reply to
JANA

Thanks. I actually figured it out myself after I posted the question, and got the board out. I wonder why the SAMs folders don't have such information anymore? Trade secret?

Thanks again.

Mark

Reply to
Mark J. Wallin

Where is the horizontal output going??? It's either good or bad.

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver