SMD Part identification

Anyone identify this little kid.

Marked as ST VU S 34 CHN606

Similar to a SOD-923 package

Reply to
andyf97

On Sun, 24 Jan 2010 07:57:05 -0800 (PST), andyf97 put finger to keyboard and composed:

A marking code of S34 corresponds to an STPS340S Power Schottky rectifier, 3A, 40V:

However the package is described as SMC (7mm x 6mm), not SOD-923. In fact, I'm wondering how you can fit that much text on a part that is smaller than 1mm x 1mm.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

.pdf

Thanks Franc, your spot on.