Part Identification

I have what appears to be a power transistor in a TO-220 package that is in a Toshiba television. The number on it is S1854A, I can`t seem to find much info on it other than it is a OEM number. Does anyone know what this device is or if there is a substitute? I also have a voltage regulator in the same tv with the number STR-Z4214 that I can`t find any specs on. Thanks, Rob

Reply to
Rob

I think that's a Toshiba 2SK1854, power MOSFET. Have a look....

Mr. Land

This place lists the 4214 IC, in case you need that, too:

About the only thing I could find on it was a "circuit datasheet" on a similar, but not the same, number:

Mr. Land

Thanks for the info!! Rob

Reply to
Rob