Service mode on Panasonic TX-28SK!C

How do I enter the service mode on Panasonic TX-28SK!C?

Thanx!

Reply to
Danijel

How do I enter the service mode on Panasonic TX-28SK1C?

Thanx!

Reply to
Danijel

It depends on what you want to adjust????

Reply to
sofie

Reply to
Danijel

Danijel: Well BEFORE you try to adjust anything in the service menu you should first attempt to repair any possible faults with the vertical deflection area of the circuitry..... most likely faults causing vertical size problems are out of tolerance, dried up, or high ESR electrolytics ... and cracked, dry, cold or faulty solder joints in and around the vertical output circuitry.

-- Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

sofie