service mode Beko (Grundig) 22.1 100Hz CTV Chassis

Can anyone tell me how to put a Beko 22.1 chassis into service mode or point me to a site where I can download a service manual? The normal Beko methods don't seem to work with my set and have not had any luck searching the web for either the service mode tip or the service manual.

Thanx

Bruce Cohen

Reply to
Bruce Cohen

AFAIK, you need a special remote for some if not all bekos. that information could , however, be out of date....