Help! Parts ID - Quasar mod# VV8220 chassis km-201

I need assistance in finding the value of several parts in a Quasar TV/VCR combo. R802, a 3-watt 5.6 power resistor is open, and several other parts are questionable.

R804 - burned 1/2? watt resistor R421 - questionable R806 - questionable D851 - questionable

What in the heck is D851? I would assume (I shouldn't) that it is a diode from the PCB ID number, but the symbol on the PCB doesn't match, and the ohmmeter shows the same reading no matter which way the test leads are connected.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give. -Mike

remove the no.spam. from the e-mail address to reply via e-mail. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
mikeydude