Panasonic TX-47P600H RPTV help

I own a Panasonic TX-47P600H TV. I recently had it in the shop for service and got it back to find that the convergence was terrible on the 1080i modes (I wasn't home - my wife was - otherwise I would have made them fix it). So, I thought that I would go into the service menu to fix it (I had been in there before). I set the timer to 45 minutes (Yes, I know now that it probably should have been 30 minutes only), volume to zero, and held down the recall button while pressing the volume down button on the TV.

The problem is that instead of getting into the service menu, it has locked me out of all the menus. I cannot get into the PICTURE, SOUND or SETUP menus. I also cannot change the volume. Pressing the volume UP button results in the volume bar coming up on the screen, but the volume stays on zero.

Anyone out there know how to get out of this mode? Any help would be greatly appreciated - they took over a week last time and the convergence was useless when it came back - god knows how long it will take this time and what it will be like when they give it back.

Reply to
john