Nokia 445Pro service mode (cutoff problem)

Hello. I have a Nokia 445Pro 21" monitor that has greenish display. To get white, I have to push red and blue to 95% in the OSD and pull green down to 5%. And even then, black looks dark green.

I think it needs a green cut-off adjustment but there's none in the OSD. Anyone knows how to enter service mode, or where find the service manual ? Viewsonic's site is no help and the PDF service manual on eserviceinfo dot com is corrupt.

Thanks in advance.

--
André Majorel
(Counterfeit: fybuwyj@collocation.com gejyhet@johanson.com)