service manual for sony Kp 48

I need somting abaut the TT service for sony kp 48 ...

thenks

Reply to
buonavita

You might get a better response if you give the complete Model Number.

Reply to
kip

kp48 ps1

problem whith blue color tnx

"kip" ha scritto nel messaggio news:newscache$9a3rni$p6a$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfeed.niagara.com...

Reply to
buonavita

Explain .. What kind of problem ???? Tell us more as we cannot guess.

Reply to
kip

my blue color is lost sync on service y can register the green and red color but the blue no on the grid service menu and 6 on the rc y can doing avrithing but the blue dont take any changes y make ... so .. tnx "kip" ha scritto nel messaggio news:newscache$pq8sni$wmc$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfeed.niagara.com...

Reply to
buonavita

Convergence IC,s are bad or associated component in convergence section.

Reply to
kip

do u have a service manual ? "kip" ha scritto nel messaggio news:newscache$1ccsni$ltc$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfeed.niagara.com...

Reply to