Kenwoods

Reminds me of the movie Casablanca.

"I am SHOCKED to discover there is gambling in this place!"

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

is it me or has any one else notice that a large variety of electronics put out from kenwood seem to use cheap loose fitting ribbon cable plugs, smaller molded plugs, cheap trim pot controls etc. all of which all seem to go bad after the device in use has some time on it. what i mean is, the plugs get loose and have bad connections, the pots get warped and thus never seem to work any place other than where they were set originally etc... i don't seem to find this problem else where like in Icom's and Yahoo'ssss!

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5