Sony KP-48V85

Just wondering if any sci.electronics.repair gurus have experience with Sony's RPTV KP48V85. (KP-53V85 and KP-61V85 are same chassis # SCC-P43GA.) Symptoms are no sound and no picture. Any help is appreciated. Please reply to this newsgroup. TIA

Reply to
Paul

On Mon, 11 May 2009 13:37:28 -0700 (PDT), Paul put finger to keyboard and composed:

AFAICT, the main chassis number appears to be RA-3A.

It's not much but ...

Here is a troubleshooting guide for the RA-3A chassis:

See page 23 for model-to-chassis cross references.

This is an engineering change note:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Franc: You are correct. The chassis number for the Sony KP-48V85 is indeed RA-3A. And your above references are excellent. I will post my fix when the problem is located and repaired. Thanks much.

Reply to
Paul