Schematic Source for Uniden Bearcat BC855XLT Scanner

     I am willing to pay for a schematic for
Uniden Bearcat BC855XLT Scanner.

     I was unable to find a source via google.

       Thank You in advance, John

Re: Schematic Source for Uniden Bearcat BC855XLT Scanner
https://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_BC_Repair.html

Tells you where to call to get manuals and schematics as well as other tips.

If you do not want to read through it all:

Uniden America Corp.
4700 Amon Carter Blvd.
P.O. Box 95002
Fort Worth, TX 76155

(800)297-1023

In general, I find that the Mother Ship is a good place to start when hunting for relatively current product support.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Site Timeline