Samsung PCK520R Big screen (No raster)

Upon powerup, I hear a quick *squeal* from the power supply board.

The sound eventually comes up and I have heater glow from the crt guns but I think theres a protection circuit kicking in upon power up.

Im quite certain I don't have High voltage.

Anyone encounter this model before?

Thanks in advance.

Don

Reply to
D-unit

if you have filimrnt you have HV check your g2 and see if it is around

185v or so if it is them check back in your vid amp or jungle ic has gone south
Reply to
David Naylor