Apex TV AT3208S Strange Problems ...

Here's one ...

I bought this set about 1.5 years ago. Every now and then it comes up with the following symptoms:

Sound cuts in and out, sometimes goes all the way up, sometimes faint. Adjusting volume control will change the volume bars on the screen but have no effect on sound.

Picture expands, contracts, wobbles.

Eventually goes nearly dead, no pic, no sound. Power button turns on red led, but no click or anything. Leaving it off for a few minutes then turning back on, sometimes it works normal, sometimes the sound problems come back.

It did this the first month I had it. I was ready to return it, then the problem went away for a year. It comes back more frequently now.

I'm thinking power supply, but I'd like to hear opinions.

Thanks,

JD

Reply to
John Dondzila

Replace the EEPROM, & Microprocessor! Rono.

Reply to
Rono