Samsung DLP intermittent start up. flashing LEDs

I have a Samsung DLP Model HLN507WX/XAA This Television will not turn on, except on rare occasions. Three LEDs labeled temp, timer, and lamp start blinking a few seconds after I attempt to turn the set on. I just replaced the color wheel, tested the door safety switch, and the thermo switch next to the color wheel, and they check good, I don't hear the lamp ballast attempting to come on, but because there are times when the TV AND LAMP will turn on, am I wrong to assume the ballast and the lamp must be good, and could they be intermittent? The only voltage I was able to measure going to the Ballast was about

385 volts DC. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Reply to
daveem

What does the user manual say for that LED pattern? what is the button sequence to reset the bulb expiry?

N_Cook

Customer didn't have a remote, but Samsung thinks its the DM board. If I find any additional information, I will be sure to post it here. Thanks for attempting to help

Reply to
daveem

urn

My Tech friend told me to point a hot hair dryer on the DM board to see if this made the TV start working, and it did, but now need to find our why.

Reply to
daveem