JVC AV-56WP84 56" DLP Rear Projection Television

The TV was working fine until it stopped turning on. I have ordered and received the schematic diagrams and will begin troubleshooting this weekend. I was wondering if anyone had any repair tips or a similar resolved problem with this model. Any tips at all will be greatly appreciated.

JVC AV-56WP84 56" DLP Rear Projection Television

Thanks,

Kevin

Reply to
Kev

Its not a DLP---Its a 3 tube set!!

Reply to
Dick

Yes you are correct sorry for the mistake; so, any tips?

Reply to
Kev