SAC722 Motorola ?

I need confirmation that this is a SCR ? I can not find any information on the web other than "AllData sheet" claiming it to be a transistor in the google search list, only to find when you get there, they have nothing on it. what a why to lure you in!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

What sort of date ?

Reply to
N_Cook

"Jamie the Fuckwit Radio Ham"

** Motorola used to ( maybe ON still does) offer custom selected parts.

In the case of their famous " MJ " series power transistors, the "M" was replaced with an "S" and the 4 digit number was a code known only to Motorola and the customer - ie, SJ1234.

Motorola also made a series of triacs and SCRs that used the prefix " MAC" followed by a 3 digit number.

EG:

This leads to "SAC" followed by a 3 digit code for custom selected versions.

One can only make educated guesses at such a part's real identity.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison