sensors

i want to know how to make traffic light using sensors

Reply to
Akarsha Mishra

Akarsha Mishra wrote in news:91f75d21- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Hire a few trolls to develop them, any magic would be oke.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Homework?

(Mailed from an Indian GPRS account)

--

-T.
Reply to

XX gmail XX ...Jim Thompson

That's nice. But if you're asking for help, you're not going to get one with such a general question. You haven't said what sort of traffic lights, what sort of sensors, or why what you're doing is different from existing traffic lights made with sensors.

For a start, since traffic light systems with sensors abound, I suggest a search on Google or the search engine of your choice. If you don't find the information you need there, then figure out _just_ what the part is that you don't understand, and ask about that. If you are completely at a loss _after_ you have Googled, then (and only then) it is fair to post a question along the lines of "I have tried, and my Google-Fu has failed me. How do I find information on the web about XYZ?"

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

you can start with this:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I think the OP is actually after an actuation crack... drive up to the signal and have it turn green on your command... in other words, something you don't want to divulge to the cretin >:-} ...Jim Thompson

But, that would be traffic lights in India, right ?

Anyone know about traffic lights in India ?

Reply to
hamilton

That's not going to buy him anything in India. From State Dept travel advis ory:

On Indian roads, the safest driving policy is to always assume that other d rivers will not respond to a traffic situation in the same way you would in the United States. On Indian roads, might makes right, and buses and truck s epitomize this fact. Buses and trucks often run red lights and merge dire ctly into traffic at yield points and traffic circles. Cars, auto-rickshaws , bicycles, and pedestrians behave only slightly more cautiously. Use your horn or flash your headlights frequently to announce your presence. It is b oth customary and wise.

..and God help you if you hit one of those sacred cows.

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

You did not dig the header far enough. There is the original IP, which can be traced.

--

-T.
Reply to

Nope, but Google to the rescue: A picture is worth a kiloword. I think there may be a traffic signal in there somewhere, maybe.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Grin... It pretty hard to make light from most sensors. You'll have a much easier time making a traffic light using 'lights'. :^)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold