help on camera ports

i have a posted for a camera and i was suggesed the following. it is

1/3 Color Camera Mod C3188A-6018 Digital output.i am attaching its datasheet.
i have a problem in knowing what its ports are from its data sheet.can anyone help me out in telling me what the ports 1.1~8 Y0~Y7 Digital output Y Bus 23~30 UV0-UV7 Digital output UV bus. are. the description in the datasheet is too vague for me to program them. can anyone altest send me a link for their description.
Reply to
sriman

Sometimes I find it amazing.

Google is your friend. ( for the 1,000,000th time )

You would have a real data sheet if you even tried. ( first hit on a google search)

Good luck

You'll need it.

donald

Reply to