Attention Google groups posters

Google groupers:

This is an independent USENET newsgroup which you are accessing through a web-based interface provided by Google groups.

As a result of the abuse of this newsgroup caused by Google allowing large amounts of SPAM to be propagated through Google groups to USENET, many of us here have completely filtered any messages originating from Google groups or with an email address ending in gmail.com, with the result that we will never see your posts.

If that poses a problem for you, then the solution is to find a real USENET provider and a proper newsreader, which you can search for on Google.

Fed up

JF

Reply to
Fed up

I hope are sending this to the orginators.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Thank you Mr. Fed-up now we know how continue spamming you with our fine and cheap ????????????????????.?????.??!

Fed up wrote:

Lobert ( who knows he should not top-lost )

Reply to
Bob Woodward

...or a lot of other rubbish. Don't use handbag, weenie, or allison in your headers, if you want a response.

RL

Reply to
legg

You can also search Google Groups. Much of the time I find my information on groups, and there is nothing on a web based search. I find it really handy to respond using Google Groups if I have found info there.

Today was the first time I got a reply by one of the spammer web sites. They said "thanks" for my long message. Some sites seems to be owned by persons that own thousands of web sites, and their emails are hard or impossible to trace.

Much of it owned by L.A. addresses.

Hopefully Google will repond and make things acceptable.

greg

Reply to
GregS
[snip]

Ah, yes. A young dreamer/idealist ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Is "wimp" OK ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

I use google groups most of the time for usenet access, for various reasons I have discussed before. I have no problem discerning the useless spam from the real electronics messages with my naked eye. For one thing, the spam typically has no responses.

Reply to
Richard Henry

ALERT- inane sniping pussy poser troll is at it again...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

ALERT- sniping pussy poser troll is at it again...

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

--
Fine.

From your posting history here it appears you\'re little more than a
kibitzer, so those who filter google groups aren\'t missing much.

JF
Reply to
John Fields