Still looking for a 3SK291

for what ever reason, I have been looking for a long time now to buy lets say 5 or more, 3SK291 transistors that are Toshiba made. this is a dual gate UHF Fet transistor..

Can any one supply a link to a supplier that has this transistor with out being forced to buy a 1k min etc..

I really only need 1 how ever, I'll buy more just to have them on hand! They seem to be like gold or something!

This is total bull crap that I can not get this simple part!.

I find nothing but Data sheet after Data sheet. Sights that appear to have it in the search engine list only to suck you into their sight with all the spam and then, their search engine yields nothing!.

"

Reply to
Jamie

Try

Min order $100.00

Or try using this search --> 3sk291 "In Stock"

Reply to
Anonymous

Are you using Igor's customized Google search?

(Something good to bookmark.)

You need to learn how to use the Boolean NOT operator:

*.*.restrict.your.search.to+minus.sign+precisely+Synonyms+Stemming+Hiring+precede.*.word.with.*.plus.sign+Privacy+*-space+Abbreviations+the.terms.you.enter+*-*-*-*-*-avoid+Map+Contacting+plural#stemming (Highlighted in baby blue near the bottom; lots of other good hints there as well.)

Once you weed out enough crap using *NOT*, (-intitle:datasheet -intitle:datasheets -intitle:data-sheet)

fire up your browser's text search to find a $ (an actual price).

The Toshiba "hit" is an announcement from 2002. 8-(

I didn't open the *.XLS from averwin.com. Good luck.

...or maybe you see something I missed. . . ...and the "in-stock" suggestion yields squat this time. 8-(

Reply to
JeffM

*.*.restrict.your.search.to+minus.sign+precisely+Synonyms+Stemming+Hiring+precede.*.word.with.*.plus.sign+Privacy+*-space+Abbreviations+the.terms.you.enter+*-*-*-*-*-avoid+Map+Contacting+plural#stemming

Well, I wasn't aware of the NOT operator being used in that manner. that did narrow down the list a lot and I did find a possible outlet in Beverly, MA i'm in CT so it's close by. They claim to have access to thousands of them from various sources. We'll see.

The best part is, I'm dealing with some one in the US and not main land china!

Thanks.

--

http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"
Reply to

*.*.restrict.your.search.to+minus.sign+precisely+Synonyms+Stemming+Hiring+precede.*.word.with.*.plus.sign+Privacy+*-space+Abbreviations+the.terms.you.enter+*-*-*-*-*-avoid+Map+Contacting+plural#stemming

These guys say they have stock

Archon

*.*.restrict.your.search.to+minus.sign+precisely+Synonyms+Stemming+Hiring+precede.*.word.with.*.plus.sign+Privacy+*-space+Abbreviations+the.terms.you.enter+*-*-*-*-*-avoid+Map+Contacting+plural#stemming

Ok, Just looked, its a pioneer. Was looking for TOS. I want to stay with the original part fabber. IT's in a critical circuit. Thanks. I'll book mark this ..

"

Reply to
Jamie