Replacement rubber belts

I'm looking for a couple of sources for rubber belts for consumer audio equipment. Does MCM carry belts? I didn't find them on their site. Mike

Reply to
amdxjunk

Really? When I searched for the keyword "belt" I got 4 items in audio/video category, 2 items in kits, and a whopping 1391 items in the service parts category. I didn't check the lists, but it would surprise me to learn they're video exclusively now. Surely the kits have some audio squares at least.

You might try:

or:

Ray L. Volts

WES Components have a range of audio belts Pages 5-3 and 5-2 of their catalog....see on line.

Regards Russell

Russ_Verdon

audio/video

Thanks, and I'll check MCM again.

Reply to
amdxjunk

A good source of belts might be :

They carry a large line of belts from EV Game.

Tom

Reply to
Thomas Hejl

amdxjunk wrote: : I'm looking for a couple of sources for : rubber belts for consumer audio equipment. : Does MCM carry belts? I didn't find them on their site. : Mike

<barry