Zenith Vertical Deflection Problem

I have a Zenith SY1324S-01 TV mfd. in May 1997. The vertical deflection is intermittent. Sometimes the picture is fine, and sometimes there is just a horizontal line. Before I open the case, I'd like to know whether anyone: A. is familiar with this model and knows what the most likely cause would be for this problem on this specific model, B. has a schematic, C. knows how to open the case (which is usually the hardest part of the job).

To reply directly to me, replace all 'z' with 'a' in email address.

Reply to
George

A - Lack of vertical deflection - similar to any other TV with a vert. problem. B - nope C - Remove all screws from the back and pull off the back cover (the easiest part)

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver