Replace combined capacitors in a power tool.

Advice please.. This is a 250V 1450W Circular saw US made in the 1980s probably. AEG CS825, It failed in use yesterday blowing fuses having been stored in a garage. Dismantle reveals a leaking swelled combined (film) capacitor 0.3uF + 2x 2500pF XY type 250V~ with 3 leads one coloured and

2 black. Too old for spare parts. Presumably I can replace with X rated 250v or better individual caps but I dont know enough! Is the 0.3 for starting and the small two for anti interferance perhaps? TIA C+
Reply to
Charlie+

On Mon, 08 Aug 2022 07:49:06 +0100, Charlie+ snipped-for-privacy@xxx.net wrote as underneath :

Actually it is a brushed (universal type) motor so it wont be for starting. It will all 3 capacitors be for limiting interferance but I dont know what the circuit would be. C+

Reply to
Charlie+