Repairing Kyocera S4 camera

I have a Kyocera Finecam S4 with a jammed lens. When I try to switch it on, it just makes a grinding noise for a second or so. I thought I'd have a go at repairing it. I've got the covers removed, but can't work out what to do next to remove the lens assembly. Any ideas please? (There are some notches around the lens - does it unscrew with a C-spanner?)

Thanks.

Reply to
News