DATASHEET

Hi, i'm an italian technician, i search the datasheet of MS1307 thah was mounted into a power supply. I have look at this web-site but there is only the pin-description

Can you help me? Or if you know an equivalent .... Thank's in advance and sorry for my little english... Best regards

--

============ C A R O N T E ==============
Guai a voi, anime prave!

Your English is fine.. much better than some native English speakers. The MS1307 seems to be equivalent to the IRF520. That datasheet and replacements should be easy to find

I found a listing for the MS1307 at

, also at

Cheers!!!

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in

DaveM

DaveM ha scritto:

Thanks a lot !!!