remote control

Greetings, I have two four year old Toshiba TVs. Both use the same remote, however, on one set neither remote works while on the other both do. The set on which neither remote works had the channel changed manually and now while it can be turned on and off by hand can't get a picture or use DVD.

Reply to
Bob

So what do you want to know?

Reply to
hrhofmann

Very interesting. Do you mind if I tell the story to my grandson?

YOu might unplug the broken for about 15 minutes and see if that helps.

And don't Toshiba remotes have tv1 and tv2? Did you press the wrong one?

Reply to
mm