Philips Remote Control--help?

I just purchased a new Toshiba DVD Video Player/video cassette recorder. Model #SD-V394. I also purchased a Toshiba Television. I also purchased a Philips Univeral Replacement Remote Control.

The Philips Remote Controller had about a dozen code numbers for Toshiba products. One of the codes worked related to the television. However, none of the codes for Toshiba worked related the DVD and the VCR. Does anyone know the correct code for the newest Toshiba combo DVD/VCR units?

Thanks in advance, Jason

Reply to
Jason Johnson

Have a look at:

Regards Lee in Toronto

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita

Lee