Re: Picture to wide on R.C.A.

--------------------------------------------------------------- Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0

RCA ATC113

Width Excessive

ATC113BB1

Replaced Cl12 Cap. 257148, Cl06 Cap. 227068, Cl21 Cap. 257784, And Dl08 Diode 243636.

RCA ATC113

Width Excessive

Found Defective Cl85 On Pincushion Board. 6.8mfd/50v Cap Part No. 238292 Read High Esr Out Of Circuit.

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@snet.net

"Vince"  wrote in message
> Hi!
> R.C.A. Chassis ATC113CA1 , need to know how to correct the width on this
> set, it is way to wide and if I adjust the horazontal size it puts a bend
> in the picture.
>                             Thank you
>                                     Vince

Reply to