Toshiba TV Model CE27F15

I need a schematic that is representataive of this model. It was manufactured in 1996.

Currently it will not turn on. There is 120VAC present and all fuses are good but I need the schematic to beable to troubleshoot. This is my TV and I would like it to work again.

Pleas help by providing a schematic or repair manual.

Mondo

Reply to
mondo

Try this tip :

Also....will email you the Sams 3777 directly

--------------------------------------------------------------- Text pasted from WinSTIPS 2.0

TOSHIBA CE27F15

Power: No Power, Unit Does Not Turn On

Bill Dixon Tv Part #Blckwire

The B To B, B+, 115v Black Wire That'S Attached From One Leg Of F470 T O Pin No. 2 Of The Fbt May Need To Be Resoldered And Redressed To The Main Board By Placing A Twist In Wire And Securing It To Board W/Rtv

TOSHIBA CE27F15

Similar To Cf32f50, Can Use Sam 3777

High Tech Audio Video

Sams 3777

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@snet.net
========================

"mondo"  wrote in message
>I need a schematic that is representataive of this model.  It was
> manufactured in 1996.
>
> Currently it will not turn on.  There is 120VAC present and all fuses are
> good but I need the schematic to beable to troubleshoot.  This is my TV
> and I would like it to work again.
>
> Pleas help by providing a schematic or repair manual.
>
> Mondo

Reply to
Shoreline Electronics

Thanks Jeff!

I give it a try and let you know how it went.

Mike (Mondo)

Reply to
mondo

Jeff,

I re-did the B to B, B+ black wire and it had no effect.

Thanks for the 3777. I habe been able, using a volmeter, see that AC poer comes in, goes through to T801, and comes out the other side. I have no DC voltages at all sucha s 5.0V, 12.2V or 9.0V appearing anywhere. So the ICs aren't powered and can't send the signal to open the relay to power up the rest of the system.

Any thoughts on what is happening here?

Mike

Reply to
mondo

This set uses a standby power supply design....see if you proper voltages on all the pins of Q840 (L78MR05)

-- ========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 860-399-1861 860-664-3535 (fax) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net ========================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics

That L78MR05 is a common failure part. That is a combo 5v standby regulator plus reset circuit. The reset circuit seemed to go bad in those a lot.

Reply to
dkuhajda