RCF ART300

Does anyone have a schematic for the crossover, or know the resistor values R1 to R7 for an ART 300 passive speaker please

Cheers Ron

Reply to
Ron

Ahaha belay that, I just found that the values are printed on the pcb below the heatsink.

Reply to
Ron

Belay, Ron ? Are you a naval man ? :-)

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

There's gotta be a good joke wrt Arfa's question, but I'll leave that as it is.

Reply to
Wild_Bill

Actually, I do have a bit of a thing for a nicely formed belly button - on a woman of course.

Ron (Salty)

Reply to
Ron