RCA Flyback Substitution

I have a CTC-169AE set with an arcing flyback (P/N 2G20516-504) - the flyback case has cracked so it's obviously not repairable. A tech at another shop found a -169CA6 chassis with similar flyback, but with the suffix -501 instead. Before I buy this from him, I need to know if this substitution will work. If not, is there anyone out there who has a -504 flyback they can spare? Thanks for any help.

--
To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address
Reply to

Papa_J