RCA CTC177

Hi! All th channels are fine up to and including 32 then nothing until you get to 51, I did the solder job but it did no good. Any ideas. Thanks Vince

Reply to
Vince

Are you using cable or on the air signals to test?

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann

Reply to
hrhofmann

I thought that problem sounded like something I had run into before. I went back to my old fixfindr program & came up with this, measured 15V at U7501 pin 14, but 0.34 at CR7108. R7514 checked good in circuit,but the 15V drop was across it. bridging another 100K across R7514 restored normal voltage at CR7108& normal tuning Hope this helps C harles

Reply to
radiotech

Why not the common problem of corrupted EEPROM?

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.