RCA Receiver Model RT2280

Hi All

I got this receiver today really cheap. It powers up and all panel functions work, The Radio even tunes and locks onto stations, but there is No Audio fron any of the 5 channels. I even tried headphones - nothing. Where do I start. any Ideas? Schematics?

Thanks

Larry

Reply to
Larry P

I need to add another symptom. The display shows both L and R for the speakers and they are constantly blinking. I DL'd the Manual and did a system reset, that didnt help Any ideas?

Reply to
Larry P

Had one a while back, IIRC there was a couple bad diodes and resistors in the power supply. I've also seen bad solder at the regulators (transistors and fixed voltage types).

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

Reply to