RCA 52" rear projection TV.

Model # D52W19BYX1, Chassis # ITC222, dead, Horizontal drive transistor TL010 shorted (2SC5588), nothing else looks bad, & the SMPS transformer on the horizontal board squeals twice, while it tries to start. This unit has the good flyback part # 259296, drawing # 10756480...the one that doesn't commonly fail. I can't find any bad ESR capacitors, & wonder if it's the only part bad! Anyone see, just this part fail? What's a good replacement for this 2SC5588? I don't want to wait weeks for an original, just to test it, before I give the customer an accurate estimate! Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani