Rear projection 43" Samsung.

More info for my previous post. Model # HC-R4351WX/XZC. Chassis # P60B Thanks Jamie, & Meat Plow!

Dead, won't come on, led is on at standby, & just flashes at turn on with remote. Unplug connector CNZ04 from convergence, pop in speakers, tries to start, but shuts right down. Sanyo STK 394-250 IC's seem ok, & all fusible resistors check fine. Can't get at the board to do any measurements, without removing it totally. No leaks. Removing the main board, & removing the STK IC's, all semiconductors check out statically, but D402 by the IHVT measures as high as two diodes in series, but ok the other direction. It's likely ok. I put

120 VAC to the "main board" out of the set to do some measurement, SMPS has no secondaries, checked the caps in the primary, & all semis in the secondary....can't find anything bad, even the vertical seems ok! Ideas, anyone? Dani.
Reply to
Dani