Attention: Anyone Want To Start/Grow A TV Antenna Installation/Repair Business?

Hi Guys & Gals,

We provide contract Antenna Install and Repair services in sunny Queensland, Australia. We are in process of completing our training documentation/manuals and are interested in hearing from you in regards to providing the same to help you in Starting/Growing your business covering both technical and business issues

As you know, it takes alot of time, money and resource to gain this information!

We propose to come up with a product called "How To Start & Grow a TV Antenna Installation/Repair Business". By participating in our survey, you are playing an active and important role determining the most relevant information to include in this guide. We would like to thank you for your time (it should only take 5-10 minutes to complete) by offering you a substantial discount on the product once complete. We will complete this product only if demand is appropriate!

To participate, please click on the link..

Your details are kept confidential - WE DO NOT sell or give away any info submitted!

Thank you for your help in advance!

Regards

Paul Derry

Antenna Installations

What's a TV Antenna? Why would you use one? Can you get telephone or internet service that way?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Sounds like a con to me...trying to get details for followup spam.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Since they insist on you providing name and email addy before doing the survey, this has to be a scam of some sort - legit surveys do not insist on this

David

Antenna > Hi Guys & Gals,

Reply to
quietguy