Need help on ASIC/ASSP FGPA-based prototyping and verification survey

Hi all. I'm running a brief survey on "ASIC/ASSP (FPGA-based) prototyping and verification tools and pratices." If you have experience in this area, I'd appreciate your feedback (see below). Thx! -- John

Dear Chip Design reader,

Please participate in a short online survey for an important study on "ASIC/ASSP prototyping and verification tools" that will help your hardware and software suppliers make informed decisions that will benefit you, by Friday, May 16th. It should take just a few minutes to complete. Please click here

Extension Media is the publisher of technical trade journals including Chip Design and Embedded Intel? Solutions, email newsletters, websites, market studies such as Chip Design Trends ?The Slowing of Moore's Law and its implications on the Chip Design market" and customized market research services. We are a recognized editorial leader in the semiconductor-EDA and board level technology markets.

Respondents to our survey will remain strictly confidential. We recognize that your time is valuable and in return for completing our survey you will also be entered in a drawing to win one of twelve (12) $50 Amazon.com gift certificates. In addition, you will receive a free copy of the aggregated results of this survey once completed.

To take the survey, please click on the following link:

Your participation is greatly valued and appreciated. Thank you for working with us on this project!

Best Regards,

John Blyler Editorial Director Extension Media LLC snipped-for-privacy@extensionmedia.com (503) 614-1082

Reply to
John Blyler