For a copy of The Embedded Newsletter

The Autumn 2003 edition includes information about......

A new development tool that will debug and flash program all of the following HC08 HCS08 HC12 HCS12

New support for embedded TCP/IP protocols....... 802.11 wireless Ethernet, SMB & PPPoE

An easily configured CAN I/O module

Portable Logic Analysers, Oscilloscopes and Spectrum Analysers

A web site now visited by 1/3 of a Million Embedded Engineers

To get your copy......

download it directly from

Or email a reply to this message

If you email me with your postal address ( UK, Europe only please ) I will be happy to send you a catalogue - tell me which of those products you are particularly interested in and I will include full details.

Or ....

Visit our web site

- keep it book marked as in the "Information Zone" we have published a number of free services for Embedded Engineers -

1) Micro-Search - our searchable database of 650 + chip specs from 30 different 8051 manufacturers 2) Support Tools Directory - shows the development tools available for over 100 microprocessor families 3) The Embedded Web - 330 + links to useful sites from Chip Manufacturers to software algorithms

Our aim - to make it the premier site for Embedded Engineers

Regards, Chris

Chris Stephens E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk

Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 01 932 829 460

1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 01 932 840 603

Addlestone, Surrey,

KT15 2BZ England

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools

Reply to
Chris Stephens