problem with Mitsubishi VS-6043

I have a Mitsubishi mod. vs-6043 with what I'll call a picture pulsation.It did it for a couple of days before christmas and then righted itself, a few days later.Then a few days later started doing it again and has'nt stopped.It's a pulsation from sides to center,like picture is going to disappear into the center of screen.Any one have any ideas where to start?I know this is an old set,never had a service call on it.If I can fix it for even a couple hundred bucks it would be worth it to me.By the way,this is a 60' rear projection. thanks.

Reply to
unron66