prob wit my DELL system

hi guys.. i am using dell system dimension 5150, nw i am geting big prob wit tht. prob is tht i can hear d sound but whn i speak from mic, d person on other side cant hear me.i.e only i am geting output but its nt taking my input. n now i don evn hav motherbord drivers as i got tht form london.n m nt able to get tht drivers in ma place(hyd). plz guys, if u hva ny solution for this let me no.

thank u, satish reddy.p

Reply to
sunny

Google "Dell" "class action" "5150"

jak

Reply to
jakdedert

Possibly the problem, But I would check for a more simple explanation. Try opening the volume control and click options and properties, then change it to recording. click ok, try selecting the micropohone checkbox if there is one. If not try all of the selections to see if the other person gets sound from you. If this fails try a different microphone.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy