Toshiba SD-1800 DVD

Hello --

I have recently seen a Toshiba SD-1800 DVD player and really liked the picture quality (the white levels were amazing) and especially the user interface/menu.

I was wondering if there is any DVD player on the market today which uses the same user interface (Firmware/chip set?) and has the same image quality. Most of the DVD players I have purchased since 2002 do not have the same image quality, nor the same user interface.

Any info. is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
corelliansolo